2023 Annual General Membership Meeting
Posted on: April 15 2023
Hint: Swiping is disabled on videos, use the right arrow to advance and view images.
Sports ETA Members:
As a reminder, the Annual General Membership Meeting will be held virtually on Tuesday, April 25, at 2:00 PM ET.
Per association bylaws, the 2023 Annual General Membership Meeting agenda is available for your review below.
VIEW AGMM PACKET
Please read this section in its entirety, as it contains important information about the Annual General Membership Meeting:
- Per the Sports ETA Bylaws, Article XIII – Meeting of Members, Section F “Each Member in good standing in the Destination, Industry Partner and Rights Holder Membership category shall have one vote, which may be cast only by the Member, without the right of proxy”.
- At the meeting onset, a designated Board member will confirm to the Board Chair and membership the total number of accredited voters in participation. This number will be the total number of primary contacts who checked in to the Annual General Membership Meeting between 1:30 PM - 1:50 PM ET HERE (https://www.sportseta.org/voting/checkin).
- Please note, this page will not be accessible until 1:30 PM ET on April 25. At that time, it will then only be accessible by an organization's primary contact.
- All votes pass by a simple majority.
- The meeting will consist of five (5) total votes.
- Approval of: standing rules, agenda, minutes, financials (acceptance), and proposed Board of Directors slate.
- If possible, voters will need two screens/tabs open on their personal device - the Zoom and their Sports ETA account for voting.
- Once voting has ended, results will be shown live via screen share to all attendees.
Zoom Info to access the Annual General Membership Meeting
Please click the link below to join the AGMM:
One tap mobile:
Here is your checklist to ensure you and your organization are ready for the Annual General Membership Meeting:
- This email was sent to all Sports ETA contacts at every member organization. For the AGMM, the individual with the eligibility to vote on behalf of each member organization is the primary contact. That said, you may be receiving this email and do not have voting privileges. You can view your organization's primary contact via your Sports ETA account HERE (https://www.sportseta.org/my-account/welcome).
- If an organization wishes to change its primary contact, the member organization must contact Sports ETA at Info@SportsETA.org no later than Monday, April 24, at 5:00 PM ET.
- On April 25, 2023, voting members must check in with the credentialing committee between 1:30 PM - 1:50 PM ET via their Sports ETA membership account HERE (https://www.sportseta.org/voting/checkin).
- Check in will close promptly at 1:50 PM ET. If you are not checked in by this time, your organization will be unable to vote.
- Read through the entire AGMM Packet to ensure you are comfortable accessing the meeting, have time to review the meeting agenda, and understand your responsibilities.
- Please pay specific attention to page 4, 2023 AGMM Standing Rules.
• Download Zoom on your personal electronic device before Tuesday, April 25.
• All attendees will be muted upon entry into the meeting.
• This meeting will be recorded and available to anyone unable to attend.
I look forward to seeing you virtually on April 25,
Don Dukemineer, STS, CHSP
Sports ETA Board Chair