To achieve continued growth and success, Sports ETA requires strong leadership from our dynamic members. Board members serve as representatives of Sports ETA's 800-member organizations and help guide the future direction of the Association.
The Nominating Committee is accepting applications for eight (8) open positions on the Sports ETA Board of Directors. The open positions include:
- Executive Committee – Secretary
- Four (4) Directors representing the Sports ETA Destination category serving a three-year term expiring April 2022
- One (1) Director representing the Sports ETA Rights Holder category to serve a two-year term expiring April 2021
- One (1) Director representing the Sports ETA Industry Partner category to serve a two-year term expiring April 2021
All Sports ETA members are invited to apply for a position and/or suggest potential candidates for consideration by the Nominating Committee.
The Nominating Committee is charged with finding and soliciting quality applicants and then selecting a qualified applicant for each position. The person(s) selected will then be nominated and put forth in a general membership vote at the Membership Meeting during the 27th Symposium in Knoxville, TN.
The deadline for submitting applications was February 8, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
*Subject to change
- December 1 – Nomination Portal Opens
- February 8 – Nomination Portal Closes
- March 18 – Interviews Begin
- April 16 – Proposed Slate presented to BOD
- April 17– All nominees notified of selection
- April 22 – Notify membership of proposed slate
For questions, contact Ralph Morton, Nominating Committee Chair, at 206.461.5819 or email@example.com. You may also contact the Sports ETA office at 513.281.3888 or info@SportsETA.org.