Opportunity to Lead: Apply for Board of Directors Position
Hint: Swiping is disabled on videos, use the right arrow to advance and view images.
To achieve continued growth and success, Sports ETA requires strong leadership from our dynamic members. Board members serve as representatives of Sports ETA's 650+ member organizations and help guide the future direction of the Association.
You are invited to apply for a board position and/or suggest potential candidates for consideration by the Nominating Committee.
The Nominating Committee is accepting applications for five (5) open positions on the Sports ETA Board of Directors. The open positions include:
- Executive Committee – Secretary
- Four (4) Directors representing the Sports ETA Destination category serving a three-year term expiring June 2027
Please note: The nomination form is set up as a Google form. If you do not have a Google account, please do not let this discourage you from submitting an application. You can quickly create a FREE Google account HERE.
The deadline for submitting applications is January 19, 2024, at 11:59 P.M. PT.
For more information on the nominating process, click HERE.
*Subject to change
- September 13 – Nomination Portal Opens
- January 19 – Nomination Portal Closes
- January 22 – Review and Schedule Interviews
- February 5 – February 23 – Interviews Take Place
- February 29 – Slate finalized
- March (TBD) – Proposed Slate presented to Board of Directors
- March 18-20 – All nominees notified of selection
- March 22 – Notify membership of the proposed slate via distribution of the Annual General Membership Meeting Packet
- April 23 – Vote to approve proposed slate during the Annual General Membership Meeting in Portland, Oregon
To learn more, visit our website.
For questions, contact Don Dukemineer, STS, CHSP, Nominating Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nominating Committee