Bring the 2027 or 2028 Sports ETA Symposium to Your Destination
Posted on: June 1 2022
Hint: Swiping is disabled on videos, use the right arrow to advance and view images.
We are excited to release our Request for Proposal (RFP) to partner and host the Sports ETA Symposium in 2027 or 2028!
Below are important deadlines to keep in mind:
- June 30, 2022 - Letter of Intent
- July 2022 - Q&A - Bidders and Sports ETA
- August 15, 2022 - Proposal Submission Deadline
- September 2022 - Finalists notified
- Fall/Winter 2022 - Site visits conducted by staff and Board Chair
- March 2023 - Presentation to Sports ETA Board of Directors; host(s) notified upon Board approval
- May 8-11, 2023 - Announcement made to the general membership at 2023 Symposium
About The Sports ETA Symposium
Our annual meeting attracts hundreds of sports events and tourism professionals and industry partners who gather to exchange time, resources, strategies, solutions, and more. The Symposium features dozens of education sessions, countless networking opportunities, and business development appointments in the Sports Marketplace, all to help our members produce measurable ROI for their organization, elevate their sports events, and improve the quality of life in their destinations.
Questions regarding bid procedures and requirements, contact:
Staff/Committee Co-Chair: Janis Breedlove, CMP
Board Chair/Committee Co-Chair: Don Dukemineer, STS, CHSP
Decatur Morgan County Tourism