Enhanced Health and Safety Protocols at 2021 Symposium
Hint: Swiping is disabled on videos, use the right arrow to advance and view images.
Sports ETA Attendees:
Sports ETA would like to announce the following health and safety protocols for our upcoming Symposium in Birmingham, AL October 25 - 28, 2021:
- All attendees must provide proof of vaccination showing the final dose received on or before October 10th or a negative PCR/Rapid-Antigen or home test taken between October 22nd and prior to your arrival in Birmingham.
- Sports ETA is partnering with Fern Health Check for a digital portal to upload required documentation. You will receive an invitation to this portal, as well as additional details, in mid-October. Please note that admittance to Symposium, as well as ancillary Summit events, will only be allowed with this documentation.
- Daily temperature checks will be required for entry into the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex.
- Sports ETA is implementing touchless check-in for registration, which limits contact for all attendees.
- Masks will be required for indoor events, regardless of vaccination status, except while eating, drinking, or presenting. Mask wearing at outdoor events is encouraged.
- All general session and education session rooms will allow for additional spacing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex. Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex is a GBAC-certified venue and adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness and compliance with COVID safety.
- Where possible, meals will be provided in individual grab-and-go containers. Our general session meals (Opening Breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Keynote Luncheon, and Thursday Closing Luncheon) will feature plated meals, not buffets.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. Please let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will work with you on registration transfer to a future event.
Sports ETA Board of Directors and staff are looking forward to welcoming everyone to Birmingham next month.