Sports ETA Symposium Appointment Portal NOW OPEN
Hint: Swiping is disabled on videos, use the right arrow to advance and view images.
The appointment portal for the 2021 Sports ETA Symposium is open now through September 30. Only the first registered attendee for your organization has access to the portal.
Enter Appointment Portal
IMPORTANT APPOINTMENT PORTAL INFO
- The portal will be open from September 6 – September 30 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- During this time, you may request/accept/decline/rank appointments
- Your organization’s Symposium registration(s) and 2021 membership dues must be paid in full before you can access the appointment portal.
- Click here to check the status of your organization’s registration.
- If you are unable to log into your membership account, your membership has lapsed. Please contact info@SportsETA.org to renew your membership.
- Make the most of every appointment. If your organization’s membership profile is not up-to-date, your organization may not appear correctly in search results. Read more about why it is important to update your profile.
- Review our step-by-step guide to maximize your appointment portal experience.
- There is no limit to the number of appointment requests that can be made; we recommend requesting at least 50 appointments to maximize your appointment schedule.
Remember, appointments are not guaranteed. Appointments are scheduled based on the prioritization of mutually accepted appointment requests.
If you’re thinking about bringing additional attendees from your organization, you can still do so before registration prices go up on September 24. Register additional contacts.
Questions? Check out our Marketplace FAQ's or contact Member Services at Info@SportsETA.org.