STS Course @ the 2023 4S Summit - El Paso, TX
Tuesday, October 24, 2023
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
El Paso Convention Center -
Rio Grande A
Cultivating Creative Leadership
In today's workplace, leadership isn't just about titles and maintaining the status quo solely because that’s the way we’ve always done it. Today’s leaders must not only work to create lasting influence and impact, but also remain agile and inspire their teams to embrace change. This session is designed to equip you with the skills and insights necessary to lead your team and foster a culture of continuous improvement and growth.
In this experiential training, participants will:
- Engage in hands-on activities, and small-group discussions, that will allow participants to apply innovative leadership concepts in real-world scenarios.
- Learn how to navigate and lead through times of change and uncertainty, while exploring strategies for not only surviving but thriving in dynamic environments.
- Apply principles of innovative leadership while adopting a learning mindset needed to foster creativity, adaptability, and resiliency within the team.
- Connect with like-minded professionals to share experiences, gain new perspectives, and build a network of trusted and supportive leaders.
- Whether you are an emerging leader or a seasoned executive, Cultivating Creative Leadership offers valuable insights and practical strategies to enhance your leadership capabilities.
Reserve your spot Now
This course will be led by Kyle Stark, Game On Nation.
ABOUT GAME ON NATION
Founded in Los Angeles in 1997, Game On Nation is known for developing and delivering a unique, interactive game-based leadership training curriculum, powered by the science of Game Dynamics. With more than 24 years of high-level impact, Game On’s expert facilitator team and proprietary approach have helped the agency become one of the country’s foremost voices on leadership, team-building, communication, and positive culture change.
Through a 10-year partnership with IMG Academy beginning in 2002, Founder Steve Shenbaum and CEO Blair Bloomston created and delivered all communication, leadership, and character development programing for thousands of athletes, teams, executives and corporations. After launching nationally in 2012, Game On maintains its headquarters in Bradenton with a network of expert consultants across the country continuing to work with some of the world’s most recognizable athletes, colleges, and professional sports teams, as well as Fortune 500 companies, the United States government, and all branches of the U.S. Military.
Some of Game On’s recent clients include the U.S. House of Representatives, Joint Special Operations Command, The Pentagon, NASCAR, USO, Deloitte, EY, Hilton, Pittsburgh Pirates, NY Yankees, University of Kentucky Basketball, Texas A&M Football, Wounded Warrior Project and the 2019 World Cup Champion US Women’s National Soccer Team. Game On has also delivered pre-draft communication and media skills training for TEN #1 overall draft picks and over fifty 1st round NBA, NFL, and NHL draft picks.