Appointment Portal Closes Tonight at 11:59 p.m. ET
The appointment portal for the 2019 NASC Sports Marketplace opens next week, Wednesday, March 27. Here are the 5 most important things you need to know:
- The portal will be open from March 27 at 9:00 a.m. ET – April 17 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- During this time, you will only request/accept/decline/rank appointments for one-on-one slots.
- The event overview appointment portal will be open from April 22 – April 24.
- Only the first registered attendee from your organization will have access to the appointment portal.
- Your organization’s Symposium registration(s) and 2019 membership dues must be paid in full before you can access the appointment portal.
- Click here to check the status of your organization’s registration and/or dues.
- Make the most of every appointment. If your organization’s membership profile is not up-to-date, your organization may not appear correctly in search results. Read more about why it is important to update your profile.
- Review our step-by-step guide to maximize your appointment portal experience.
Access the appointment portal.
If you’re thinking about bringing additional attendees from your organization, you can still do so before registration prices go up this Friday, March 22. Register additional contacts.
Check out our Marketplace FAQ's or contact Madison Fante, Member Services Coordinator, at Madison@sportscommissions.org or 513.693.4809