Turning Your Talent Into Performance to Drive a Successful, Sustainable Culture (Symposium Morning CSEE Course)
- Now being held as a one-time webinar on the following date and time:
- Tuesday, May 12 from 2-3:30 pm EST
- If you already registered for this course, your registration will be automatically rolled to the online format.
- If you have not registered, you can do so here ($400 member rate applies).
- All participants will now also receive a one-hour one-on-one consultation with Culture Index Expert Chris Lundine following the course.
- Must attend the live webinar to earn CSEE credits.
- Participants will receive additional course details in the coming weeks.
Attendees will earn 4 credit hours towards their certification/re-certification.
Chris Lundine with Culture Index utilizes information taken from each member and key employees to provide practical feedback and rigorous analytics connecting people to performance. Key issues covered include:
● Identifying intrinsic motivating needs to turn your talent into performance
● How to maximize ROI and employee engagement
● How to better recruit, select, place, and manage talent
● How to intelligently build more powerful, engaged, profitable, predictable teams than ever before
● Maximize impact and engagement with the people on your team
● Chris provides participants with specific data and understanding of how to improve ROI on employees
Speaker: Chris Lundine, Culture Index
Chris’ twenty plus years of sales & entrepreneurial experience have been an invaluable tuition and education that he draw upon while consulting his clients. He has worked the past decade in sales planning & development capacities. Whether working with large corporations, small startups, or as an independent consultant, he has brought structure, vision, passion, and growth to the organization. Through the years one thing has stayed true - the vision, the corporate initiatives, the business plan, and the sales plan are only as good as those executing them. In all companies a truth has prevailed; nothing gets done without people. The organization must have the best talent to succeed. Chris has combined his passion for building great companies & sales organizations with Culture Index. The combination of his business development experience, sales processes, and the Culture Index program enables him to advise organizations comprehensively.
Specialties: Benchmarking Talent, Team Design, Leadership Development and Sales Planning/Training
CANCELLATION POLICY All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by March 1, 2020. A refund of the full course fee, minus a $100 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. Registration is non-refundable after March 1, 2020.