Sports ETA considers safety in sport and abuse awareness and prevention a priority for all of our member organizations and everyone who plays a role in sport. Our members enjoy a 10% discount on SafeSportTM Trained online course. Please read below for more information, and take the time to complete your training. Don't forget to encourage your partners and fellow Sports ETA members to do the same.
Please join us in the pledge to end abuse in sport.
HOW TO ENROLL
Click here to begin registration.
1. The link above will steer you to www.athletesafety.org to create your account. Google Chrome or Firefox are
recommended for the best user experience.
2. After clicking “Save” to confirm your affiliation with SPORTS ETA (NASC), complete your account registration.
3. An email will be sent to you to confirm your account. Open the email and click “Confirm Email Address”. You
can then sign in.
4. Once you’ve signed in, click on “Training” from the homepage or from the “Menu” in the upper left corner of
5. Select “SafeSport™ Trained” from the catalog and “Add to Bag”.
6. Select “Add Coupon” and enter the coupon code: SPORTSETACOUPON to apply the discount.
7. Select “Checkout”.
8. Once you’ve successfully checked out, you will be able to complete the training from your Learning Dashboard.
Remember to download and save your SafeSport™ Trained certificate upon completion of the course.
Youth Athlete Training
As a result of our partnership with the U.S. Center for SafeSport, Sports ETA members and their affiliates receive free access to take the U.S. Center for SafeSport's Youth Athlete training. For more information on this free training, click here.
Did you know 58% of kids have not told an adult about something mean or hurtful that happened online? Every 7 minutes, 1 child is bullied. Learn about the effects of bullying, and how you can help prevent bullying. Download the U.S. Center for SafeSport's brochure on Understanding Bullying.
What is hazing? What are the warning signs? Did you know there are effects not only on those being hazed, but also those hazing. Learn about what coaches, parents, and fellow athletes can do to prevent hazing. Download the U.S. Center for SafeSport's brochure on Understanding Hazing.
“WE’RE GRATEFUL FOR THE U.S. CENTER FOR SAFESPORT AND THIS NEW PARTNERSHIP. BRINGING THESE TOOLS TO OUR MEMBERS IS CRUCIAL TO HELP END ABUSE IN THE SPORTS WORLD.”
President and CEO
Sports Events and Tourism Association
For technical difficulties while taking the training, please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or call 720-676-6417.
Help Desk Hours:
Monday - Friday - 8AM - 9PM EST
Saturday - Sunday 12PM - 5PM EST
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org