April 26 - 27, 2021
Score BIG With Sports Events
Developed by industry leaders in sports facilities, events, and tourism, the Sports Facilities Summit provides education and networking to sports tourism professionals through expert presentations, facilitated discussions, case studies and networking. The Sports Facilities Summit is valuable content for facility developers, sports facilities personnel and vendors, destination professionals and sports event owners.
The 2021 Sports Facilities Summit provides targeted educational content on Monday, April 26, in addition to participation in the Sports ETA Annual Symposium with historical exposure to 1,000+ attendees on Tuesday, April 27.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Convention Centers
- Developers & Architects
- Indoor/Outdoor Facilities
- Non-Traditional Sports Venues
- Parks and Recreation
- Stadiums & Arenas
- Sports Complexes
- Sports Destinations
- Sports Facility Vendors
- Sports Parks
"As a new facility operator I have relied on best practices from similar facilities in order to plan our staffing and maintenance programs. As we are entering the market, it seems there is a lack of networking and training opportunities for facilities like ours. The Sports Facilities Summit fills a large need in the industry and I am excited to learn from experts around the country on how to better our product and/or operations."
Ben Huffman, CSEE, Director of Sports Enterprises, Warren County CVB
- Safety and Preparedness
You'll hear from industry-Leading Experts Including:
- Sports Facilities Management
- Start RFIP
Schedule subject to change.
April 26 Functions Include:
- Optional Sports Tourism Strategist course in COVID Preparedness and Reopening Safely
- Afternoon education sessions
- Evening networking event with sponsors and vendors
April 27 Functions Include:
- Participation in Annual Symposium Opening Breakfast
- Morning education session
- Participation in Symposium Marketplace lunch stations, education and networking
- Afternoon in Symposium Marketplace for education, sponsor/vendor visits and networking
- Afternoon Industry Power Panel General Session at Annual Symposium
View FULL Schedule
Member Rate: $299
Non-Member Rate: $399 (Non-members must contact Member Service at Info@SportsETA.org to be registered)
*All registration cancellation requests must be made in writing by March 5, 2021. Registration is non-refundable after March 5, 2021.
View our host hotels, rates, and make your reservation in Birmingham, AL.
Please note the Facilities Summit hotel reservation link is the same link as the Symposium hotel link.
Make Hotel Reservation
Hotel reservation cut off is March 16, 2021.
Contact Janis Ross at Janis@SportsETA.org.