Superior Service Award
This award is given to a Industry Partner member organization whose business model demonstrates exemplary support of the sports events and tourism industry and has made outstanding contributions to the advancement of the profession through innovative ideas, admirable customer service, and/or new technology during the 2018 calendar year.
Winning organization will be selected based on exemplary performance and merit.
For your entry to be considered, you must address each of the judging criteria categories and clearly address each section of your description as outlined below.
Please include the following in your 1,000-word description (attachments do not count towards word count):
• Section One: Written statement detailing your organization’s mission, objectives and goals for the 2018 calendar year and how they support the overall sports events and tourism industry. (10 pts)
• Section Two: Measurable examples of how outlined goals and objectives were achieved through execution of the organization’s activities in 2018. Also include examples of the impact that your organization’s activities have had on the sports events and tourism industry (i.e. economic impact, hotel occupancy, growth in membership, contributing to an event that made a difference, etc.). (35 pts)
• Section Three: Describe ways that your organization gained more exposure or engagement in the sports tourism industry. Examples can include media or public relations, acquisition of new sponsors or financial partners, gaining new partners (rights holders or local sports events hosts), etc. (20 pts)
• Section Four: Include examples of support from industry leaders, strategic partners and/or organizations affected by your activities in your attachments. (15 pts)
• Section Five: Contributions by executives or staff member to Sports ETA (i.e. board service, committee participation, CSEE certification, support of Sports ETA's mission, attend Sports ETA events, outreach, etc.). (20 pts)
Submit an entry
For more information, contact Kathy Nelson, email@example.com or Derek Bombeck, firstname.lastname@example.org, Awards Committee Chairs.