Event Marketing Campaign of the Year
This award is given to a Destination member with the most outstanding comprehensive marketing campaign for an event that occurred in the 2018 calendar year. This can include a variety of types of marketing: print ads, newsletters, email blasts, digital marketing (including websites, social media components, etc.), press releases, media coverage or any other promotional program.
Winning organization will be selected based on exemplary performance and merit.
For your entry to be considered, you must address each of the judging criteria categories and clearly address each section of your description as outlined below.
Please include the following in your 1,000-word description (attachments do not count towards word count):
• Section One: Written statement detailing event marketing campaign purpose, objectives and goals (20 pts)
• Section Two: Examples of how outlined goals were achieved through execution of marketing campaign (20 pts)
• Section Three: Creativity of the campaign and how that creativity conveys the message of your event marketing strategy (20 pts)
• Section Four: Production quality of any marketing collateral created to support marketing strategy including any social media platforms that were used. Cohesiveness of marketing pieces and/or messaging used in overall campaign and how they support campaign purpose and goals. Include samples of marketing collateral in your attachments. (25 pts)
• Section Five: Explain how the campaign budget supported the objectives and give examples of partnerships, sponsors, etc. who provided additional resources towards the campaign (cash or in-kind) (15 pts)
Submit an entry
For more information, contact Kathy Nelson, email@example.com or Derek Bombeck, firstname.lastname@example.org, Awards Committee Chairs.