Are you curious WHY you do what you do?
Have you heard of the Enneagram Assessment but not sure what it is or what it means for you?
The Enneagram is a powerful, scientifically validated framework with ancient roots. It speaks to the age old questions of being human which are still relevant today.
- Who am I really?
- What motivates me and how is that different from other people?
- How can I make my highest contribution?
- How can I be more fulfilled in both my work and relationships?
The Enneagram illuminates both the challenges and the beauty that we experience in human relationships and gently reminds us that we can be more than we are today.
The Enneagram is a useful tool for:
- Discovering individual strengths, challenges, and motivations
- Determining personal habituated patterns of relating to other.
- Gaining a better understanding of differing styles of communicating.
- With this knowledge, one can observe the core triggers that influence our ability to successfully respond to any given situation and avoid self-defeating reactivity.
- The system strengthens your ability to look within and perceive the mind and emotions, to reflect on that experience with curiosity and respect rather than fear and avoidance.
What makes this system unique compared to other typologies you may be familiar with, is that your Enneagram Type is not determined by your observable behaviors, but instead Type is based on your hidden motivations. It isn’t about what you do, only why you do it. I believe that you must focus on understanding your deeper motivation behind the behavior if you want to make a long lasting, transformational change in a behavior or aspect of your life.
You are not going to want to miss our Enneagram Workshop presented by Deni Tato.
Join us for a free webinar previewing the workshop on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 3pm EST. Register Now!