Serve on the Sports ETA Board of Directors
To achieve continued growth and success, Sports ETA requires strong leadership from our dynamic members. Board members serve as representatives of Sports ETA's 650+ member organizations and help guide the future direction of the Association.
You are invited to apply for a board position and/or suggest potential candidates for consideration by the Nominating Committee.
The Nominating Committee is accepting applications for seven (7) open positions on the Sports ETA Board of Directors. The open positions include:
- Executive Committee – Secretary
- Three (3) Directors representing the Sports ETA Destination category serving a three-year term expiring June 2026
- Two (2) Director representing the Sports ETA Rights Holder category to serve a three-year term expiring June 2026
- One (1) Director representing the Sports ETA Industry Partner category to serve a three-year term expiring June 2026
Please note: To complete the nomination form, you must have a Google account and must sign in before completing the form. If you do not have a Google account, you can quickly create one for free HERE.
The deadline for submitting applications is February 5, 2023, at 11:59 P.M. PT.
For more information on the nominating process, click HERE.
*Subject to change
- December 19 – Nomination Portal Opens
- February 5 – Nomination Portal Closes
- February 6 - Review and Schedule Interviews
- Week of February 20 – Interview Process Begins
- February 24 - AGMM Save the Date: Time, Date, Location
- March 21 – Proposed Slate presented to BOD
- March 22 & 23 – All nominees notified of selection
- March 24 - Notify membership of the proposed slate - AGMM Packet distributed
- April 25 - Virtual AGMM
For questions, contact Mike Price, Nominating Committee Chair, at email@example.com. You may also contact the Sports ETA office at info@SportsETA.org.