Sports ETA Honors Industry Leaders with Member Awards
Hint: Swiping is disabled on videos, use the right arrow to advance and view images.
BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA (October 26, 2021) – Sports ETA, the only trade association for the sports events and tourism industry, presented its member awards today to honor industry leaders at its Annual Symposium held here.
The eight award honorees included:
- Ariana Tyler, STS, Senior Business Development Manager, Greater Columbus Sports Commission, was honored as Young Professional of the Year.
- Luchie Javelosa, STS, Director of Tucson Sports, Visit Tucson, was honored as Young Professional of the Year.
- Frank Lett, STS, Senior Associate Executive Director, Director of Sports Marketing, Visit Kingsport, was honored as the Trailblazer of the Year.
- Bonny Bernat, STS, Senior Sports and Events Sales Manager, Visit Winston-Salem, was honored as Woman of the Year.
- Adam Andrasko, CEO of USA Artistic Swimming, was honored as Rights Holder of the Year.
- John David, STS, CEO of USA BMX, was honored as Rights Holder of the Year.
Additionally, Denny Gann, the longtime executive director of the Sioux City Convention Center, Tourism Bureau and Siouxland Sports Authority, and Mike Millay, the retired executive from ESPN’s Wide World of Sports, were inducted into the Sports ETA Hall of Fame.
About Sports ETA:
As the only trade association for the sports events and tourism industry, Sports ETA is the most trusted resource for sports commissions, destination marketing organizations (DMOs), and sports event owners. Sports ETA is committed to the success of more than 560 member organizations and 2,400 sports event professionals. We promise to deliver quality education, ample networking opportunities and exceptional event management and marketing know-how to our members and to protect the integrity of the sports events and tourism industry. For more information, visit SportsETA.org.