Deadline Approaching: Submit your application for the Sports ETA Board of Directors
Hint: Swiping is disabled on videos, use the right arrow to advance and view images.
Sports ETA is nothing without you, our members. To continue to achieve growth and success, we rely on strong leadership from a handful of dynamic members. Board members serve as representatives of the more than 800 Sports ETA member organizations and help guide the future direction of the association.
Right now, there are eight open positions on the Sports ETA Board of Directors. The deadline to apply is this Friday, January 17, 2020.
- Executive Committee - Secretary
- Executive Committee - Treasurer
- Four (4) Directors representing the Sports ETA Destination category serving a three-year term expiring April 2023
- One (1) Director representing the Sports ETA Rights Holder category to serve a two-year term expiring April 2022
- One (1) Director representing the Sports ETA Industry Partner category to serve a two-year term expiring April 2022
All Sports ETA members are invited to apply for a position and/or suggest potential candidates for the Nominating Committee to consider. The Nominating Committee will then select a qualified applicant for each position. The person(s) selected will then be nominated and put forth in a general membership vote at the Membership Meeting during the 28th Symposium in Kansas City, Missouri.
All nomination applications must be submitted by this Friday, January 17, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. PT. The Nominating Committee will then begin interviews a month after that and have a proposed slate of nominees by the end of March.
If you have questions, please contact Kindra Fry, the Nominating Committee Chair, at 979-260-9898 or kindra@experienceBCS.com.
Good luck to all who apply and thank you for your continued support of Sports ETA!