Submit a Nomination to Serve on Sports ETA Board of Directors
Hint: Swiping is disabled on videos, use the right arrow to advance and view images.
To achieve continued growth and success, Sports ETA requires strong leadership from our dynamic members. Board members serve as representatives of Sports ETA's 800+ member organizations and help guide the future direction of the Association.
The Nominating Committee is accepting applications for eight (8) open positions on the Sports ETA Board of Directors. The open positions include:
- Executive Committee – Secretary
- Executive Committee - Treasurer
- Four (4) Directors representing the Sports ETA Destination category serving a three-year term expiring April 2023
- One (1) Director representing the Sports ETA Rights Holder category to serve a two-year term expiring April 2022
- One (1) Director representing the Sports ETA Industry Partner category to serve a two-year term expiring April 2022
All Sports ETA members are invited to apply for a position and/or suggest potential candidates for consideration by the Nominating Committee.
The Nominating Committee is charged with finding and soliciting quality applicants and then selecting a qualified applicant for each position. The person(s) selected will then be nominated and put forth in a general membership vote at the Membership Meeting during the 28th Symposium in Kansas City, MO.
The deadline for submitting applications is January 17, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
*Subject to change
- December 11 – Nomination Portal Opens
- January 17 – Nomination Portal Closes
- February 17 – Interviews Begin
- March 24 – Proposed Slate presented to BOD
- March 25 – All nominees notified of selection
- April 6 – Notify membership of proposed slate
For questions, contact Kindra Fry, Nominating Committee Chair, at 979.260.9898 or kindra@experienceBCS.com. You may also contact the Sports ETA office at 513.281.3888 or info@SportsETA.org.