Bring the Sports ETA Symposium to Your Destination!
Hint: Swiping is disabled on videos, use the right arrow to advance and view images.
We are excited to release our Request for Proposal (RFP) to partner and host the Sports ETA Symposium in 2023, 2024, and 2025. As you may know, the Symposium is our signature event through which we deliver authentic education, business development, and networking opportunities.
Our annual meeting attracts hundreds of sport tourism professionals and industry partners who gather to exchange time, resources, strategies, solutions, and more. The Symposium features dozens of education sessions, countless networking opportunities, and business development appointments in the Sports Marketplace, all to help our members produce measurable ROI for their organization, elevate their sports events, and improve the quality of life in their destinations.
Below are important deadlines to keep in mind:
- November 30, 2019 – Letter of Intent
- December 2019 - Q&A Calls
- January 15, 2020 - Proposal Submission Deadline
- February 2020 - Finalists Notified
- February/March 2020 - Site Visits conducted by staff, committee chairs, and board liaison
- April 2020 - Presentation to Board / Hosts announced upon board approval
Questions regarding bid procedures and requirements should be directed to Elizabeth Young, Vice President, at 513.842.8509 or Elizabeth@SportsETA.org.